Saturday, December 7, 2013

BLOG OBJECTIVE

Hi everybody, my name is Tatevik Bazinyan.I come from Armenia. Currently I live in San Francisco because I am pursuing Masters Degree in International Marketing at Hult International Business School. It is a huge experience for me to have a chance to study with almost 30 nationalities with their own languages, behaviors and values. I could never imagine that one day I would deal with 30 different nationalities in the same room.

I have different discussions with my classmates and people ask me different questions about Armenia and Armenians. Most of them don’t know my country, think that it is a part of Russia or know only Kim Kardashian…
 It was a little surprise for me as a representative of such an ancient and culturally reach country. And primarily  the purpose of this blog is to inform and maybe educate people about my country and its phenomenal representatives. I hope you will find something interesting for you my blog and will enjoy reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment